The Brexit survival guide with Nik Haidar – #2 Problem Busters
Nik Haidar of Growth Consultancy Four23 takes the Problem Busters through the Brexit issue and explains what it really means to businesses both in the UK and in European nations trading with the UK.
He then outlines a Brexit survival guide for both businesses and indviduals and finally explains how to make the best of this moment of great change and opportunity.
The UK has now officially “Brexited”, yet the year of grace that began at the start of 2020 draws to a close on 1 Jan 2021 – this is the date we will really feel Brexit for the first time. What does Brexit mean for your business? How will it affect our lives as the effects of a hard Brexit are felt? And what do businesses need to do to prepare themselves for the years ahead?
Nik covers this and more in a surprisingly positive episode about making the most of a difficult situation (and how we can get through this together).
- Free Brexit readiness checklist: https://www.four23.com/your-brexit-readiness-analysis/
- Four 23: https://www.four23.com
- Gov.uk transisiton site: https://www.gov.uk/transition
- Amazon online shopping: https://amazon.co.uk
- Book – Andrew Carnegie, Autobiography: https://www.carnegie.org/news/articles/the-autobiography-of-andrew-carnegie-with-an-introduction-by-vartan-gregorian/
- Book – Drive by Daniel Pink: https://www.danpink.com/books/drive/
- Book – The Prophet by Khalil Gibran: https://the-prophet.com/
About our guest:
Nik Haidar is a founding partner at Four 23, a Growth Consultancy specialising in cross-border trade and Brexit readiness for businesses small and large. A Lebanese Londoner, Nik has lived and worked in economies as diverse as Russia, Italy, Lebanon, the UK and most recently, France. Nik is a passionate advocate for UK businesses both in the UK and abroad and is determined to help exporters and importers to prepare themselves for Brexit.
Logo and artwork concept by Christy O’Connor